Abstract Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide For Free 100% Legal Prizes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ii Griffs x
Founder
ii Griffs x

Guide For Free 100% Legal Prizes! Empty
PostSubject: Guide For Free 100% Legal Prizes!   Guide For Free 100% Legal Prizes! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 am

Hi, I'll be using a PS3/ Xbox 360 as an example.

A free PS3/Xbox 360, that’s what every gamer wants. Well, I'm going to show you how I got a free PS3 & a Xbox 360 shipped to me completely free without using a credit card!

How does this work and is this legal?

Well, if you follow the directions below there's a site that will SHIP these products to you! This site, called Points2shop, buys the items from Amazon and they get paid by the sponsors that advertise on their site. So yes, this is 100% legit and legal.

Is there proof that this works?

Of course! Thousands of people across the world use Points2shop to get Game Consoles, XBox live subscriptions, and virtually anything from amazon.com!

To the right there are a few of my many prizes i have received from Points2shop. The first picture is my e-mail of a valid Free Microsoft Points code the very same day i requested it.

If you don't take my word for it, upon entering the site, ask if the site really works. You will have genuine users assure you that you are in a genuine site and they will help you with any questions you have about the site.

OK, How do i get started?

Step 1: Sign Up

Click Here

Once you get there click JOIN NOW on the menu bar on the top right and fill out your information.

They will ask you for your email. I recommend you give them your real one because this is where they will email your Free Microsoft Points code, if you buy that, to. They will not spam your e-mail!

They also ask for your address. Don't worry too much about this all they need your address for is to mail you prizes. Free Microsoft Points and XBox live subscriptions are e-mailed, physical prizes are mailed. They will never send you junk mail or give out your information out to third parties. All account notifications will be sent via e-mail
After signing up, they will send you an email confirming your registration. Be sure to confirm your e-mail to get a bonus 250 points ($2.50)

Step 2: Complete Quick And Easy Surveys
Now that you have signed up to the site and confirmed your e-mail, you are now ready to complete surveys. In order to get your Game Console, you must complete these easy surveys. This shouldn't take you long, not even a month.

Click here for a list of the highest approving surveys on Points2Shop.

After you have completed the surveys, be sure to click the green check mark next to the survey you have just completed on the survey page. If you do not click the green check mark, you will not receive credit for the survey.

Step 3: Redeem Your Prize!

This is the most enjoyable part for the millions of gamers who use this website. After you have received enough points, you can order Game Consoles, Free Microsoft Points, XBox Live Subscriptions, and virtually anything off Amazon.com!

Just click on the "Spend Points" tab on the top of the page, then click "Find a Prize."

There you type in any item you want and the website will send it to you!

If you are looking to get Free Microsoft Points or XBox Live subscriptions, try clicking on "Popular Prizes" and you will be taken to a list of specially discounted Free Microsoft Points and XBox Live subscriptions.

And that's it!

I hope you enjoy your free prizes!
Back to top Go down
Http://TinyUrl.Com/ClickHereForFreeMsPoints

Guide For Free 100% Legal Prizes!
Page 1 of 1